Welcome to Our Life!
Throughout the years, we have organised many team-building activities for our students.
Meaningful friendships and love are the key pillars which support them through their course of education.
Monday to SundayThree Meals
All Dinners will include five dishes, a soup and fruits
Every morning provide any of green bean,soya bean, Milo or milk
Wi-Fi Accessible Period
Monday to Thurseday16:00～18:00
Monday to Thurseday 19:00～21:00
Students are encouraged to play basketball/swim after self study @ 9:00PM (Under 18 swimmers are required to acompany by adult.)
Door locked @ 22:30 Evey Night. Students are reuired to comply with our regulation:
No matter where are you going, please inform guardian of destination and time of return.
Hai Sing Catholic School
- Stayed in Singapore since 2004
- Graduated from "Qiao Nan Primary School
- Studying at "Hai Sing Catholic School
- Intending to study in the United States after completing her GCE "O" Levels
Meridian Junior College
- Came to Singapore in Aug 2007
- Studied in "Bedok View Secondary School, Class 3E3"
- Promoted to Class 4E1 the subsequent year
- Did very well in GCE"O" levels and is now studying at "Meridian Junior College"
- Intending to study in the United States after completing education
Qiao Nan Primary School
- Came tj Singapore in 2007
- Studying at "Qiao Nan Primary School"
- Appointed as class monitor in 2008
- Appointed to be cshool prefect in 2009
- Will be sitting for the primary School Leaving Examination(PSLE) next year
Dandy Dao Nhat Anh（Vietnam）
One World International School
- Came to Singapore in 2007
- Studying in "One World International School"
- Learning English very rapidly due to an English-speaking environment.